- Published in Sleep Italy
- Read 3160 times
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Information on the processing of personal data.
(Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
In compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 regarding the protection of personal data, we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data acquired through the consultation of this website.
This information concerns the treatment of the conferment, collection and subsequent operations performed on the personal data of the Users of the website by browsing its pages and, above all, by means of the request for information and the provision of personal data by means of of e-mail messages, contact form, newsletter subscription, the use of services and / or applications, the fulfillment of similar and similar operations.
The information is based on Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established pursuant to art. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, have adopted on May 17, 2001 in order to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to the users when they link to web pages, regardless of the purpose of their consultation.
Sleep Italy of Lullo SRL, Via cappuccina 11 / a 30171 Mestre to the C / A of the person in charge of data processing, Gianluca Lullo (hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller), as Data Controller, informs you - pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) - which deals with your personal data collected through this website (hereinafter also referred to as the Site), with the following methods and purposes:
Type of data processed through the website.
a) Data obtained during the navigation of a User on the website.
The computer systems, the cookie technology and the software procedures used to operate the website http://www.sleep-italy.it acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the network Internet. This is mostly information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through further processing and association with other data held by third parties, allow any identification of the navigators.
This category of data includes, by way of example, the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the navigators who connect to the Site, the pages visited by them within the same, the domain names and the addresses of the Internet sites from which access was made (by referrals) to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the browser, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain any responsibility of the Users in case of computer crimes against the site.
b) Data obtained during the navigation of a User on the website.
Navigation within this Website is guaranteed without your identification / registration for the purpose of its consultation. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the e-mail address shown on this site, or the compilation of forms on the same present, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, as well as any other personal data included in the message and, consequently, their subsequent processing for the purposes indicated therein and in any case to respond to the requests of the interested parties. It ensures, however, that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality.
Personal data are not disclosed to third parties. If requested, they must be made available to the Postal and Communications Police, the Judicial Authority and the Judicial Police.
Purpose of the treatment.
a) The data provided by Users are processed, without their prior consent, pursuant to art. 6 lett. b) e) of the GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- Navigation on the website.
- Allow you to use the main services available there.
- Process a contact request, sending the relevant information requested.
- Carry out the maintenance and technical assistance necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and the services connected to it.
- Improve the quality and structure of the site, as well as to devise and implement new features and / or features of the same.
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by a specific order of the Authority or by explicit requests of the Italian or foreign government or by the Italian Chamber of Commerce.
b) The data provided by Users are processed, subject to specific and distinct consent of the User, issued pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, for:
- the conduct, subject to your express consent, of marketing activities by sending digital and non-digital information and communications of a promotional and advertising nature and, in general, of any commercial communication concerning the services offered by the website, including examples of promotions, initiatives, sponsorships, as well as other similar operations: the interested party can always express his / her refusal and oppose this treatment, both initially and subsequently, in an easy and free way.
In any case, the additional right to use the data for the purposes regulated by art. 130 paragraph 4 of the GDPR in relation to the processing of electronic mail coordinates, provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a service, aimed at sending communications for the subsequent direct sale of services similar to those involved in the sale; the interested party can always express his / her refusal to oppose this treatment, both initially and subsequently, in an easy and free way.
Nature of the provision of data.
The provision of data is mandatory for the purposes of service referred to in point B) of the previous article, while it is optional for the purposes of service reported in point A) of the previous article. Your refusal to provide such data will, on the part of the Owner, make it impossible to process your request.
Methods of data processing.
The processing of personal data will be carried out both with the aid of paper and / or computerized tools with organizational and processing logic strictly related to the purposes themselves in order to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the measures organizational, physical and logical requirements of the provisions in force in Article 4 paragraph 2 of the GDPR and more specifically: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication and destruction of data.
The treatment will also be based on compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, in order to protect at all times the confidentiality and rights of the subjects involved.
Access to data.
The data may be made accessible only for the purposes of service indicated in Article 2 to the following subjects:
- Employees and / or collaborators of Sleep Italy in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the treatment.
- Third-party companies and / or other entities that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, also in their capacity as external data processors.
Without the express consent of the User, the Data Controller may communicate the data collected for the purposes of the service referred to in Article 2 letter a):
- To Supervisory Bodies.
- To Judicial Authorities.
- To subjects that provide specific services for the management of the company information system.
- To studies and / or companies in the context of normal relations of assistance and administrative, fiscal and accounting advice.
- To Administrations, Public Bodies and competent Authorities, for the fulfillment of obligations of laws and / or provisions of public bodies.
In any case, to the aforementioned subjects, only the data necessary and pertinent to the purposes of the processing to which they are responsible for determining the relative retention period will be communicated.
Your personal data will be stored on servers owned by the Owner and / or Third Party Companies located within the European Union. The collected data will not be transferred abroad. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the full right to move the servers even outside the EU, ensuring right now that the data will be transferred in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulation of the specific contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Rights recognized to Users.
As data subjects, the European Regulation 679/2016 gives you the exercise of specific rights, including those of:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the Owner, the Managers and the designated Representative; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the Italian State, managers or agents.
- Obtain: a) updating, rectification and integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not require storage in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is detects it is impossible or involves a use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research, or for commercial communication by sending sporadic or periodic e-mails and / or newsletters.
- The right to propose at any time a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as well as any other rights expressly recognized to you by the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
How to exercise rights.
At any time the User can exercise his rights as per the previous article by sending:
Changes and updates to the Information.
The Owner reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this Information at its discretion and at any time. Interested persons are required to periodically verify any additions.
To this end, the present informative report always indicates the last update date. The use of the site after the publication of the changes will constitute by the User full acceptance of the same.
Date of last update: 08/05/2018.
Scope of the Information.
This information is valid only for this website and not for others that may be consulted by the user through external links. To this end, the Owner is not to be considered in any way responsible for any damage to the IT devices of Users caused by the viewing and / or browsing of third-party websites.
It is also specified that the Owner can not exercise any control over the content of third party sites, since he can not have access to the personal data of the visitors of the same. The owners of the aforementioned sites will therefore remain the sole and exclusive owners and managers of the personal data processing of their users.
Therefore, it is advisable to read carefully the related privacy information and the conditions of use of these websites, before consenting to the processing of personal data.
The Data Controller, through this website, does not intentionally collect any personal data referring to minors under the age of 18. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, we will eliminate them in an exhaustive manner, even if explicitly requested by the Users themselves.
We remind you that the Data Controller is Sleep Italy of Lullo SRL, Via Cappuccina 11 / a 30171 Mestre at the C / A of the person in charge of data processing, Gianluca Lullo.
Information on cookies.
What are cookies.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to your display device, usually to the browser, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same User. During the navigation on a site the User can also receive on his device cookies sent from different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may reside, such as, for example, images, maps , sounds, specific links to pages of other domains, present on the site that the same is visiting.
Cookies, usually present in users' browsers in large numbers and sometimes even with wide temporal persistence characteristics, are used for different purposes such as performing computer authentication, monitoring sessions, storing information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server , etc.
Types of cookies.
Cookies are divided into two macro - categories:
a) TECHNICAL COOKIES.
These are used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service" (see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website allowing, for example, to make an online purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas;
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided.
For the installation of these cookies the prior consent of the Users is not required, while the obligation to provide the information pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016, that the site manager, if he uses only such devices, can give in the manner he deems most suitable and opportune.
b) PROFILING COOKIES.
These cookies are intended to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same user in the context of surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of Users, European and Italian legislation both provide that the User must be adequately informed about their use and express their consent.
In particular, in accordance with articles 13 and 22 of the GDPR of 27/04/2016, interested parties are informed that no consequences are expected due to the treatment carried out with profiling cookies.
Types of cookies used on this website.
1) TECHNICAL COOKIES.
This type of Cookie is necessary to ensure the proper functioning of some specific areas of the Site and can be divided into:
a) Session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Website. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the Website; in this specific case, the Cookies of this category are always sent by the domain www.sleep-italy.it.
b) Persistent cookies, which remain stored on the hard disk of the User's device until their expiration or cancellation by the Users. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit.
To this end, the Visitor Users can set the browser of their computer or device in such a way that it accepts / refuses all Cookies or displays a warning whenever a Cookie is proposed, in order to assess whether or not to accept it. The User is however enabled to change the default configuration (default) and disable cookies, setting the highest level of protection.
2) ANALYTICAL COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES.
Cookies are set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting. This type of Cookie falls under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third party. Therefore, the User is invited to view and consult information on the privacy and use of analytical cookies of third parties directly on the websites of their respective managers.
Below, we describe the third-party cookies that may be used by this site, as well as the links through which the user can obtain more information and / or request their deactivation.
a) Google Analytics: This type of Cookie collects anonymous information, which does not allow the personal identification of users, the activity of the latter carried out within the Site and, more precisely, the way in which they arrived at this , to the pages they visit, etc.
Sleep Italy uses this information made available by Google Analytics for statistical analysis, to improve the quality of the Site and to simplify its use, as well as to monitor its proper functioning. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the website of the Google Analytics platform by clicking on the following link: https://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
c) Social Plug-In: these services allow interaction with the main social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site. The interactions and information acquired from this online space are in any case subject to the privacy settings of the individual User related to each social media.
In the case where an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use this service, the same collect traffic data related to the pages in which it is installed.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/it/privacy
Duration of cookies on this website.
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date, or by a specific action such as closing the browser, set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
- Temporary or session: they are used to store temporary information, allow you to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed.
- Permanents: they are used to store information, such as the nick and the login password, in order to avoid the user having to type them again every time he visits a specific site. These remain stored in the device even after closing the browser.
Purpose of cookies.
Cookies have different purposes and are also distinguished based on them. They are primarily used for the transmission of the communication or to provide the service requested by the User; allow you to enable and optimize the operation of the website, perform computer authentication and prevent abuse, monitor sessions, improve the browsing experience of Users, for example by keeping active connection to restricted areas while browsing through the pages of the site without the need to re-enter User Id and Password and storing specific information regarding the Users themselves.
The aforementioned Cookies are called technical and for their use it is not necessary the consent of the User, as without them some of the above mentioned operations could not be completed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
Otherwise, if the Cookies are used for further purposes, typically for behavioral analysis and sending promotional messages - personalized advertising or even just for obtaining, through services rendered by third parties, information in aggregate form on the number of Users and on as these visit the Site, it is necessary to obtain the consent of the User.
In any case, cookies can be read or modified only by the site that generated them; they can not in any way be used to recall any data from the terminal to the User and can not transmit computer viruses. Some of the functions of cookies can also be performed by other types; therefore, in the context of this extended information, the term Cookie refers to these and all similar technologies.
Consent to Cookies.
The provision of data is optional. You can change your cookie preferences at any time, according to the procedures described below. Furthermore, it is also possible to disable browser cookies at any time, but this operation may prevent the User from using certain parts of the Website.
Regarding the Cookies related to third parties, please note that the latter fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third party. Therefore, the User is invited in advance to consult the related information on the privacy and use of third-party cookies directly on the websites of the respective operators indicated in this statement.
It is possible to control cookies by modifying the preferences of the Internet browser used. It is possible to accept all cookies, only some, or reject them all. In the latter case, it may be impossible to access specific areas of the Site and / or use its services offered.
Cookie management - procedure to disable them.
In most browsers Cookies are enabled at the origin; the User can then decide whether to accept them or not using the settings of their browser. If the consent has already been given but you want to change the permissions of the cookies subsequently, you must delete them through the browser, because otherwise those already installed will not be removed. In particular, it should be noted that it is not possible in any way to control the cookies of third parties, so if the consent has already been given, it is necessary to delete cookies through the browser, or asking for an opt-out directly to third parties.
To get more detailed information regarding the cookies deactivation options, you will find a list of useful links for configuring the most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10: https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Google Chorome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop HYPERLINK "https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform % 3DDesktop & hl = en "& HYPERLINK" https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en"hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=it_IT
- Opera Software: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
For an overview of the most common browsers and for more information on cookies and their control, you can view the site: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/